This evening we’ll be participating in a live Twitter tasting of Virginia wines. We’ll be joined by bloggers all over the country and several here in Virginia. We’ll be tasting the wines and Tweeting our impressions of the wines live on Twitter beginning at 8:00 PM Eastern time. You can follow along and find out what we all think of the wines. Are you on Twitter? If so, follow us and you will find out what we think of the wines. You can follow us by clicking on the word Twitter in the column to the right. Also, if your Twitter program can follow hashtags, set up a search for #vawine and you’ll be able to see what all the participants think of the wines.
The wines in the tasting are:
- Keswick Vineyards 2010 Verdejo
- Veritas Vineyards 2010 Sauvignon Blanc
- Boxwood Winery 2010 Topiary Rosé
- Jefferson Vineyards 2010 Viognier
- Chrysalis Vineyards 2010 Viognier
- Lovingston Winery 2010 Petit Manseng
We hope you’ll follow along on Twitter and enjoy these wines as well!